- Provider News Center
- Policies & Guidelines
- Claims and Billing
- Tools and Resources
- Pharmacy Information
Resources for Patient Management
- Standards of Care
- Worksheets, Forms, and Guides
- Internet Resources
- Interventions and Reminders
- CMS Star Rating Program
- Healthy Lifestyles Solutions
- Comprehensive Care Program
- Condition Management Program
- End-of-Life Resources
- SilverSneakers Fitness Program
- Case Management
- Consumer Website
- Baby BluePrints Maternity Program
- Contact Us
Health tools on ibxpress.com
Our secure member website, ibxpress.com, can help members better evaluate decisions about their health. With so many consumers using the Internet to research health conditions or diseases, it is important that they use a site that understands their health history and provides up-to-date, reliable information.
Some of the features available to members on ibxpress.com include:
- Well-being Profile. This powerful assessment evaluates members’ health and provides a confidential, personalized action plan to improve their health.
- Personal Health Record (PHR). As medical and pharmacy (if applicable) claims are submitted to Independence, members can view and track their medical visits and prescriptions through the PHR. Record of lab tests, including cholesterol, LDL and HDL, triglycerides, hemoglobin A1C, and Pap test, are also available.
- Health Trackers. These trackers chart members’ blood pressure, cholesterol, body fat, and other health factors over time so they can see their progress and stay motivated.
- Health Navigator. This head-to-toe tool helps members better understand their symptoms and what to do about them.
Our members can use these resources by registering for ibxpress.com using information from their ID card. If members are already registered for ibxpress.com, their login and password will not change.